When I began the survey several days ago, I had some preconceived ideas about the people who read my blog. As I evaluate the results of the survey, I have to scrap those ideas and then some of them are confirmed. Who is reading my blog at this time?
- Age Range: Twenty’s 44% Thirty’s 33% Forty’s 22%
- Women. 78% (I would invite you to share with your husbands what is being written.)
- Marrieds. 89%
- Of the married couples, 75% were either satisfied or very satisfied. This statistic means that I will be challenged in many different ways in writing.
- The length of marriage was split down the middle at the 10 year mark. 50% have been married 10 years or less, while 50% have been married 11 years or more.
- 78% have only been married once.
- The majority (67%) of the couples have children and they all have two or more children.
- The number 1 issue facing couples today is communication. Everyone stated that this was a struggle of some sort. The number 2 issue facing the readers is dating. 43% said it was a major struggle. The number 3 issue is your spiritual life together.
Thank you for everyone who participated in the survey. If you would like to participate in the survey, click here. I am always wanting to hear from you and what your needs are.
Bradley D. Watson, BCBT Directed Path Ministries
After spending more than 25 years on church staffs, God has allowed me to take the experiences and knowledge that I gained to develop a Biblical Counseling ministry. The basis of this ministry is to allow God’s Word to shine on the main issues in peoples’ lives in order to bring His resolutions to problems.
Leave a Reply