HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I pray that as you begin the New Year that you will seek the Lord in your plans for the coming days, weeks, and months. I pray that God will bless you greatly and that your life and marriage will grow in ways that will be pleasing to you and honoring to Him.
Here are some of the highlights of 2014 for Directed Path Ministries.
- Five Steps to Enhance Your Married Sex Life
- A Meaning Father-Son Conversation
- Selfishness is Deadly
- How Can I Make My Spouse Love Me Again?
- Keeping Score in Marriage
- 5 Steps to Emotional Intimacy
- 7 Steps to Move Your Marriage Expectations to Reality
People from over 80 countries visited my blog, which blows my mind. Thank you for reading and sharing the different blogs that you have enjoyed. I look forward to even better things in 2015!!
Bradley D. Watson, BCBT
Directed Path Ministries
After spending more than 25 years on church staffs, God has allowed me to take the experiences and knowledge that I gained to develop a Biblical Counseling ministry. The basis of this ministry is to allow God’s Word to shine on the main issues in peoples’ lives in order to bring His resolutions to problems.